Non-ABC images are automatically sourced from Discogs , a community-built database of music information. The ABC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Harold Budd (born May 24, 1936) is an American avant-garde composer and poet. He was born in Los Angeles, and raised in the Mojave Desert. He has developed a style of playing piano he terms "Soft Pedal."
This entry is automatically sourced from Wikipedia , the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under CC-BY-SA . Visit Harold Budd on Wikipedia to correct or update this entry. Any changes made to the Wikipedia article will not be immediately available here. The ABC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- Glyph, 1995
- Luxa, 1996
- Candylion, 2009
- The Pearl, 2009
- In The Mist, 2011
- Agua, 1995
- Perhaps, 2007
- The Serpent (In Quicksilver) / Abandoned Cities, 1992
- The Moon and the Melodies
- Through the Hill, 1994
- The Room, 2000
- The White Arcades, 1992
- After the Night Falls, 2007
- Music for 'Fragments From the Inside', 2005
- Music for 3 Pianos, 1992
- Ambient 2: The Plateaux of Mirror, 1990
- Avalon Sutra, 2005
- By the Dawn's Early Light, 1991
- Bordeaux, 2011
- Before the Day Breaks, 2007
- The Oak of the Golden Dreams, 1999
- Walk Into My Voice (American Beat Poetry), 1998
- Winter Garden, 2011
- Little Windows, 2010
- Bandits of Stature, 2012
- She Is a Phantom, 1994
- The Pavilion of Dreams, 1992
- Mysterious Skin, 2005
- Translucence + Drift Music, 2003
- Fenceless Night: Selections for Cinema 1980-1998, 1998
- Nighthawks, Translucence and Drift Music, 2011
- Abandoned Cities, 1984
- Lovely Thunder, 1986
- La Bella Vista, 2003
- A Song for Lost Blossoms, 2008
This entry is automatically sourced from Musicbrainz , the public domain music database. Visit the Harold Budd page on Musicbrainz to correct or update this entry. Any changes made to the article will not be immediately available here. The ABC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Recently Played on Dig Music.
1 person has recommended
Your recommendation will be displayed on your profile
Our default Flash video is not available on your device. Please use the link(s) below to open the video in your own player.
- YouTube Brian Eno Harold Budd Ambient 2 The Plateaux Of Mirror HQ Whole Album 40:02
- YouTube Harold Budd Akira Rabelais As Long as I Can Hold my Breath by Night 69:29
- YouTube Harold Budd The Pavilion of Dreams Full Album HQ 47:41
- YouTube Harold Budd Lovely Thunder Full Album HQ 47:34
- YouTube Harold Budd Brian Eno The Pearl Whole Album HQ 42:55